Stacked Lei Greeting Card
Lei is a symbol of aloha and giving lei is an extension of aloha. It can be given as a symbol of love, friendship, to celebrate, or even honor someone. Often times for special occasions, we gift our loved ones with their lei punahele (favorite lei). Lei featured: puakenikeni, pakalana, pīkake, loke, kī.
Aloha lā hānau: similar to happy birthday (not a trans-literal version, but rather Hawaiian perspective)
- Card Measures 4.25 x 5.5 and includes an envelope
- Blank Inside, perfect for personalization
- 110# Bright Linen
- Made in Honolulu, Hawaiʻi
- Made with FSC Certified paper
- Original artwork by Kākou Collective.