Ari South ʻOpihi Face Mask Black Palaka
Handmade in Honolulu, Hawaiʻi. The ʻOpihi Mask, our second style of reusable face masks, helps to filter out dust, bacteria, smoke and pollen. This fitted design features a mesh pocket for a carbon filter (not included) and is constructed to cup your face in order to direct airflow through the mask.
Buy One Donate One, for every mask sold Ari South donates an additional mask or PPE Garment to a local health center.
- Fitted cup style face mask
- Mesh pocket for a PM 2.5 carbon filter
- Breathable Polyester-Zanzibar lining
- Woven Cotton Palaka outer-layer
- Adjustable elastic ear straps
- Nose wire for a comfortable fit
Only 1 left in stock